Pathway to Get Green in Deep Blue
16-19 April 2019
National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Source: Tourism Bureau of Kaohsiung City Government
2,000 W X 2,000 D X 2,000 H (mm)
This is the minimum unit to be accepted as a standard booth. The booking will be accepted on a booth unit basis. If you have any inquiry about the booth size, please consult with the secretariat.
BOOTH RENTAL CHARGE
Early Bird: Single Standard Booth NTD 30,000 (Raw space only) if payment received by February 28, 2019 (UTC).
Regular: Single Standard Booth NTD 45,000 (Raw space only) if payment received after February 28, 2019 (UTC).
- Standard booth including wall panels (Back, Side), carpeted floor space, two spot lights, one outlet (110 V/500 W), one table 1,000 W X 500 L (mm), two folding chairs.
- Additional furnishings or utilities are not included and these should be ordered using the Exhibition Application Form.
- There will be allocated one full conference registration and three exhibits only passes.
Exhibitors must bear all expenses that are needed for their promotion in the conference other than booth rental charges such as rental furniture, travel, accommodation, catalogues, and so on. Additional furnishings or utilities can be ordered using the Exhibition Application Form.
POLICY FOR APPLICATION & CANCELLATION
Anyone who tries to reserve exhibit space must submit the complete Exhibition Contract Form and the Exhibition Application Form via through email. After the secretariat receives it, the exhibit space will be secured for the exhibitor. The exhibitor must also be financially responsible for the reserved space. Payment must be completed no later than March 26, 2019 (UTC) by bank wire transfer. Otherwise the organizer has the right to cancel the contract.
All cancellations must be made in writing and will be based on the following schedule of refunds:
- On or before February 28, 2019 (UTC), 50% of total booth cost will be refunded.
- After February 28, 2019 (UTC), no Refund will be permitted. “No-show” exhibitors will receive no refund.
Please note that the secretariat will not accept any tentative reservation for exhibit space. Submission of the complete Exhibition Contract Form and Exhibition Application Form is considered as an official space reservation.
The secretariat will issue an invoice after processing the complete Exhibition Contract Form and Exhibition Application Form sent by the exhibitor.
- Application will be turned down if the secretariat has determined that the exhibits don't fit in the contents of the conference, when the space is fully booked, or the payment is not completed appropriately.
- Payment must be made by bank transfer in Taiwan Dollar at the time of the application.
- Bank transfer charge both side in your country and in Taiwan should be paid by the applicant.
- Please note that the secretariat will not accept credit cards, checks, and money orders.
- Please submit the complete Exhibition Contract Form and the Exhibition Application Form via through email.
- After the secretariat has approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
- The secretariat will issue you an invoice.
- You are requested to pay the full amount of the booth rental charges no later than March 26, 2019 (UTC) after the invoice issuance to secure your booking. (See “Payment Methods” for detail)
- Your booth reservation has been completed.